Monday, February 25, 2008

Just a fill-in



Okay - it's been too long since I checked in here. Things are mooching along nicely, all things considered. The extension to the house still hasn't started yet - finding a builder is proving quite difficult.

We have an addition to the family now - Mum's taken in a stray kitten, who she's named Amos. He is so full of energy, it's unbelievable. Never experienced a kitten like it. I think it confuses Mutzi no end - she doesn't understand the whole concept of playing! She's not overly impressed with having him around, but we shall see how it works out. I think if I had my flat it would be heaps better, because she could hide out in there and I could keep him out - making her feel a whole lot happier about the whole thing! Hopefully we will get cracking on it soon and she can escape to my place soon enough.

This year is shaping up to be a good one. Marketa is coming out in July, and bringing her boyfriend Roman. I am off travelling again in October - over to the US to see Mary. We will get away to Las Vegas for a couple of days, and I'm hoping to hit Nashville for a few days during the working week - one of those 'must dos'.

That's pretty much it for now - I just wanted to make sure everything was still working.

I will have more news as the cats sort themselves out - or unless someone claims little Amos as their lost kitty.

No comments: