Friday, October 10, 2008

Lazy Days and fun nights

Last night I got my first taste of Outlet Mall shopping. FUN! I started at the Levi shop (got a pair of 504s for USD34 (OMFG)!!!!! And it went well from there on out. I spent way too much money (considering the dollar tanked yesterday to USD 0.66). Today's it's back up to 70 - so go figure - hopefully it will climb a little more and stabilise, but who knows?

It's also hard to be smart since this is still my first week and there's a lot of holiday left and more outlet malls to go to. I've heard the ones in Vegas are really good... hope there's enough room in the car for the shopping and 3 people.

Tonight we're tossing up whether to go out and see a movie. There's a movie house here that shows movies a little behind time for only $3. They're still showing Iron Man, which I really wanted to see - so we might do that. We have to pack for the weekend though - get ready for when Tracy arrives tomorrow and we head off to New Mexico/Mexico for the weekend. Tough choices, I know.

I think today is the last day I get to be lazy though - so I feel like making the most of it. For the next two weeks I think we have maybe one day with nothing planned. I don't want to go back to work needing a holiday - I was in fairly dire need as it was - I think I'd get voted off the island if I go back still grumpy-britches...........

More soon.

No comments: