Sunday, September 09, 2012

21st August.....off to Sweden

If I have to go through the awfulness of goodbyes - I have to say that I think I prefer not to drag them out into the day.

It's a bit easier that when I leave Mama and Papa's I fly out of Hamburg and that takes me a few hours on the train to get to - so Papa drops me off on his way to work - there's no hanging around and drawing it out.  We dropped Mama at work first and then on to the train station.

The train trip was uneventful and I checked in with no dramas at all and had an equally uneventful trip to Arlanda.  I jumped on the Arlanda Express into Stockholm (called Anne to let her know I'd arrived and she actually picked up so we had a quick chat), where Thore met me and took me back to Saltsjobaden.

We had a quiet evening in and caught up..... I only have two days here in Stockholm - so we're making the most of it - around a daily two hour visit with Anne.

No comments: