Tuesday, January 30, 2018

23rd and 24th of January 2018

23rd January

Today was a day of taking it very easy.  I’m a bit headachey, but that’s not so unusual for me anyway!

After some drama I managed to get a tetanus shot.  Marketa’s doctor couldn’t do it because she only receives the vaccines as needed for her own patients.  So we had to go to the ER - but they didn’t want to see me as they only see patients after 4pm when the doctors are closed.  Finally someone agreed to see me an it was a 30 second job!

24th January

Today I took it easy unti the afternoon and then walked to the nearest shops and got my nails done.  Now I can’t type for shit - but that’s because they are way too long - I will need to get them shortened when I’m back - for now I’m on holidays, and will have them pretty :)

Later Janko remove the wad of dressing and I was finally able to wash my hair/head and get the dried blood off me - it felt so bloody good!

No comments: