Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Tattoo



Okay - so today I finally got my 3rd tattoo. I know the pictues aren't great - but I need someone else to take some shots from a little further away - so this is the best I can do right now.


Tracy will be officially killed tomorrow when we meet up - that is not an okay area for pain AT ALL. I think maybe she was delusional due to the fact that she was half cut and was on about a quarter weight of Ibiprofen when she had hers done! OMG - it was painful. Not all of it - just 3/4 of it..... Anyway, it's done now - and a bit bigger than I had orignally planned for, so that will take some getting used to, but I didn't want to lose any detail....


Now I'll just wait for the swelling to go down a bit and all will be well. Bepanthen, you are my friend. :)


No comments: