Thursday, April 19, 2007

boring update

The pups are open-eyed and walking now - they're very cute - little bundles of energy - for short bursts until they need to nap again. The have started on solids too. There is only one left that hasn't been sold now. Not bad for 3 weeks old.

Dad and I also bought a home gym on the weekend. I just got the call today to say the stock had arrived, so I will go and pick it up on Saturday, since Dad's done his back in again this week.

Rob and Bron arrive in Jemgum today - no - I'm not jealous at all.... much...... Seriously though, I hope they love my part of Germany as much as I do.

That's pretty much it for now. My tattoo is almost completely healed - only a little sore - the top layer came off last night - so it looks more real and less like a transfer now - which is a good thing.

I am headed for bed though - tired after doing a massage on Adam that lasted over 2 hours last night.... I think I need to find a way to keep and eye on the time better when massaging - I was shattered afterwards. It was a good massage though - and I always let the massage dictate the time - he obviously needed the work - and it really didn't seem like that long at all. I only felt it when I was done, and had stopped.

This weekend - it's the fun of sanding floors at Tracy and Molly's..... I do so love home renovations...... :)

No comments: