Thursday, January 26, 2012

Test Post

Just a quick test post.  It was suggested to me that I add a Twitter icon - so I have finally figured out how to do that (I hope)....

The count down is on again though - I make tracks back to my family and friends in Europe again in August - for a wedding, a possible trip to Legoland (the original one in Denmark) and the Brno MotoGP ......  That's just what I've figured out so far... and while I'm in Stockholm I will look out for some of the parts I didn't recognise from the Millenium Triology just because I can. :)

Hopefully this has worked and I will have no issues on this trip.... So much missed out on last time - crying shame!

Edited - because clearly that did not work... obviously need to figure this out some more...

How did I go to tech savvy to tech useless so fast??  Arrggghhhh

Hope I've added the right one...../

No comments: