Saturday, July 14, 2012

Well, according to my funky little countdown app I have 3 weeks and 5 hours to go until this upcoming holiday.

I am testing out my new Tablet - and I'm still trying to sort some things out on it - like getting all my books into a readable format.....but I'm getting there.

I'm very glad I got the keyboard dock.  Tapping this out letter by letter on a touch screen would have been very painful.  My mutant little hands make the keyboard seem pretty normal to tell you the truth.  Though the nails need shortening!  And I have to make sure I don't hit the touch pad - that sends it off on a tangent.....  it's a little over sensitive!!

Well, I'm going to call this a successful test and stop bathering now... My next post will probably be once I'm on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: