Tuesday, January 30, 2018

29th January 2018

Got up nice and early to make my 7.55am flight.  I shouldn’t have paid the high price for breakfast as it was too early for me to do it justice - but I ate what I could since I’d paid so much for it!

Flights all left on time, Warsaw stop through was nice - it’s a nice new airport and easy to navigate so that’s nice.

I will say, that although the hotel was not cheap by any standards - it was so handy since it was right there, at the airport - I just walked to my gate - way too easy!

Marketa and Janko picked me up an off we went into Prague to see “The most beautiful library in the world”.  Klementinum WAS stunning - but a tad disappointing that we didn’t get to go into it at all - just view it from the doorway.  The old observatory was there too, so we climbed a couple of hundred steps (okay - about 90 or something) up to the top and were rewarded along the way with seeing where the old time nerds did their observing and a most stunning view of Prague from the top of the tower.







Did some souvenir shopping, finally found the goodnight fella for Laura - couldn’t believe what a feat that was!

Drove home to Hradec and then went out to the local Italian for dinner.

No comments: