Monday, January 08, 2018

6th January 2018

I tried to go for a walk today - it was supposed to be 6 @ 4 today - but it started raining - and like a knight in today’s equivalent of a white stead, came Papa in his silver X5 to rescue me and take me home :)

This evening we went back to the church in Loga (where we went to the musical concert) to see “Room One” a six piece accapella group.  I really enjoyed it, they had good voices and good arrangements.

After the concert we met Maike and I was able to treat everyone to dinner at La Cucina as a small way of saying a big thank you.  The food was excellent.

Most of us had a tomato and blood orange soup - sounds odd, I know - but really tastey!  Maike had some sort of goat’s cheese thing - which she said was also really nice.

Papa had a pizza, Mama a pork pockety type thing - pocket from the crumbing of the pork that also had goat’s cheese in the pocket, Maike had tuna steaks and I had pork medealions with goat’s cheese on top - all very nice.  No room for desert though :)

No comments: