Sunday, May 14, 2006

Christening and Round Up



Well, it's the 13th and I'm back home now. The Christening went well - photos attached. Knud stepped into the phase of being Mr Chatterbox 2 days before, so we were expecting some laughs during the service - but he was really well behave. Especially considering that the service started exactly at his usual nap time - he really loved the applause from the congregation when he was officially presented as the newest member.

I went back to Wilhelmshave with Vera's parents and stayed with them overnight and the next day I got to catch up with another old school friend, Beate, which was fabulous. The time was too short - as it has always been on this trip - but you take what you can get and squeeze in the most.

The train trip down to Frankfurt was uneventful and the flight just long and boring. I am about to go to bed and see if I'm tired enough to sleep!

No comments: