Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's all about the Bundy

Ahhhh - a girls' weekend in Bundaberg.

The long trek north to make sure I have bottles of Royal Liqueur for Mary. I can't believe Tracy's never been there before - but I guess unless you come up to or through Bundy - it's a long drive to not know what's there.

The place has changed a little - there's a whole new building to pay for tours at. The little Queenslander shop/bar is still the same though.

The tour was as good as always, and Tracy enjoyed the midday drinkies (since she got my 2nd one, since I was driving).

It took us a while to find our accommodation - talk about at the far reaches of Bargara - Absolute Ocean Front it is - but sadly no beach to go on - full of huge volanic boulders. Still - the bed was comfy and shower was warm and it was nice and cool from the ocean frontage and great breeze.

No comments: