Thursday, October 23, 2008

Arizona State Fair


Well, it's been a little while since I've got back to my blog, and it's been just a little busy. On
Tuesday the 14th, we went to the Arizona State Fair. I will not speak for anyone else - but I had a BLAST - I was in ride heaven and I had 2 accomplices to ride the rides with me. They had one similar to the big drop (but it was about 1/2 the height). It was interesting though, because your arse does not touch the seat until it breaks at the bottom - really cool. We did that one twice. The ride of the night was called Speed though. It has two lots of seats back to back on two ends of a very long arm. The seats swivle also and it's pretty radical. I didn't like the wait at the top and started freaking out a bit - but the moment the ride started - OMFG was it good. I've never really been on rides at night either, so it was really cool as you're spinning around you see nothing but black and then all of a sudden you're hit with a face full of massive ground-rush.

We met up with Lenny & Danyeal (my ride buddies) and they're a lot of fun. The Halloween Party is being held at their place.

No comments: