Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Dublin - Day Two - Part Two

I think I should have just brought my laptop after all - the page set out is getting a bit funky on my iPad - but that’s what I have - so I will persevere!
The Day of the Big Walk continues....

After Trinity College it was off to The Ha’Penny Bridge.  Sadly I didn’t get to the tea room Vera suggested - I was still in overheating mode, since it usually takes me a day or so to reset the thermostat.

From there it was a short hop over to The Temple Bar... I didn’t run in to Mac or Jericho Barrons sadly :( but I did have the obligatory (half) pint of Guinness.




Being such a lightweight - I was half cut after that so I needed to get out and clear my head.  Not helped that the seat I found was not great for people with crappy backs.

No comments: