Thursday, January 18, 2018

17th and 18th January 2018

17th January

It was snowing again for most of the morning.  Once Marketa was home, we stopped to get her tyre looked at (luckily nothing wrong with it - just the tyre cap was dodgey - replaced that and all good to go.

We then went to pick up Svartava (her Mum)  and off to Karel’s (her Dad’s) for lunch.

My goodness that man can cook!  I was already 3 parts pissed with two generous Becharovka’s in me before we started eating!

He seemed to like the cuff links (made from 1c pieces) that I bought him, which was nice.

Svartava also had gifts for me - a beautiful gold Swarovski pen and a crystal studded ball necklace.

And then when we got home, Marketa had a surprise for me - a ‘Travelogue’ kit.  With continental cards so you scratch off where you’ve been, and also a great travel note book, for the planning, the trip and handy info while travelling!

I will get started on the scratching of where I’ve been - but I think I will leave the notebook until next trip as there’s the whole planning section etc......  keep a whole trip of ‘vorfreude’ and all together!

18th January

Bit of a nothing day - slothed.  I did a lot of nothing - it was awesome!

No comments: